FOLLOW

You'll love my NEW WEBSITE! Visit it HERE for all my new tutorials and to shop my items!

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Round Up ~ Chevron

Pin It

To be honest a year ago I HATED chevron.  But then I saw enough projects where chevron was used well and I slowly fell in love with it.

I have made a few Chevron projects lately.  Most recent are these "You Are My Sunshine" signs.
View my tutorial for this sign! 
I am giving away ones of these signs right now!  Go Enter!

This was my very first attempt at Chevron. I love the colors together.  But I have since figured out how to center the chevron pattern and make it look a lot better.
View my tutorial for this sign!

The next project I made I decided to use smaller tape.  I also got my chevron centered left to right but not top to bottom.
View my tutorial for this sign!
   
After all of that I have finally figured it out!  View my tutorial on How To Tape Off a Chevron Pattern.

Here are some cute Chevron things I have found around the World Wide Web!
 
Chevron chair cover from Amy Giggles Designs
Chevron Chair Cover 2

Chevron Painted Wall by The Yellow Cape Cod



Growth Chart by Designs, Dining, and Diapers
DIY Rustic Growth Chart


Chevron Rug by the MORRIS MOJO

Baby Quilt by Stars and Sunshine
Baby Quilt

Chevron Curtains by Here Comes the Sun


DIY Chevron Phone Cover by Crafty Endeavor


Glitter Chevron from Southern Bells
 

 Chevron Nursery from Project Nursery
IMG_0946

Chevron Quilt from See you later alli-gator


How to Make A Chevron Doormat from Max and Me


Chevron Bulletin Board from anne the adventurer
 

Chevron Stool from twelveOeight
 

Chevron Initial from Etsy
Pottery barn style Chevron letters, Bridesmaids gifts, Wedding gifts, Custom distressed wood letters for home decor - 13.5 in wood letters


Never miss a new post!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alese, Thank you for linking up at A Crafty Soire. I am featuring your chevron sign tonight. Have a great day! Malia

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think of my projects. Thank you so much for leaving comments!